505 Live Oak Court, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1397761
Home in Willow Creek Greer SC
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Located on an oversized .83 acre lot in the highly coveted golf community of Willow Creek-- perfectly situated between Greenville and Spartanburg, SC, this approximately 2800sf all brick home boasts a lovely setting lined by trees and upscale landscaping, including full irrigation. This original owner nicely cared for this home since inception! With 4BR/3BA plus a huge bonus room than can easily serve as a fifth bedroom, this home boasts all the spaces you need! The master plus one secondary bedroom on the main level offers great flexibility with this split bedroom floorplan. (This seller uses the secondary bedroom on main as a personal office.) From the park-like entry, step into a two story foyer with an open dining room to the right. The two story family room with wood-burning fireplace just beckons you forward. This custom kitchen is very spacious with a breakfast area featuring a personal gas log fireplace to take off the morning chill plus access to the deck. Here you will also find a pantry, a gas stovetop, double ovens, and an ample supply of custom cabinetry. The master suite in this lovely home includes a sitting area, a trey ceiling, a private bath with dual sinks, jetted garden tub, separate shower and great closet space. Completing the main level is a walk-in laundry room with utility sink. Upstairs, there are two (or three) generously sized bedrooms with fantastic walk-in closets. These bedrooms share a jack-n-hall ball with a jetted tub/shower. Don't forget to look into all the amazing storage areas on this second floor! Additional features of this home not to miss include: an awesome, walk-in "man-cave"(17x14) in the crawl space, a transferrable termite bond, blooming flowers everywhere, multiple hot water tanks, two fireplaces (one gas, one wood burning), a side load garage, gutter guards, and SO much more! This all brick home is solid construction! AND, again, located in the highly desired golf community of Willow Creek with a premier clubhouse (full kitchen for parties), olympic size pool, tennis courts, playground, basketball, and the golf facilities! Just five miles to the new library, Lowes & Publix grocery stores, shopping, restaurants, and more... plus 10 minutes to GSP, BMW, Michelin... Come home to 505 Live Oak Court TODAY!
- MLS® #1397761
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Golf, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Creek, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSusan Mcmillen
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address505 Live Oak Court
- SubdivisionWillow Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryWoodruff Primary
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.