338 Reflection Drive, Lyman SC, 29365 MLS® #1397811
Home in Carshalton By The Bay Lyman SC
You will love this lake neighborhood! What a rare gem at Lake Lyman. The neighborhood has a dock, covered picnic area common areas, and water access. This beautiful craftsman style home is ready for new owners. The love and care that have gone into this home are obvious the moment you pull into the driveway and see the immaculately cared for yard. The beautiful stacked stone and hardboard exterior accent the large porch and gorgeous door. The courtyard entry is stylish and gives privacy. Inside the gleaming hardwood flooring, open floor plan and trey ceilings make this home bright and spacious. The dining room is great spot for entertaining and features a coffered ceiling, large windows, crown, chair rail and portrait molding. The great room is a cozy spot for movie night and has a trey ceiling, stacked stone gas log fire place, and is open into the kitchen. Every cook will love this amazing kitchen which boasts granite counter tops, tiled backsplash, stylish stainless appliances including a gas stove and a wall oven, an area large enough for stools, a breakfast area, pendant lighting, and white glazed custom cabinets. The huge master suite also has a double trey ceiling, multiple windows and a full bath with a custom tiled walk in shower, double sinks with granite counter tops, a spa like soaking tub and a walk in closet. The secondary bedrooms are a good size and both feature walk in closets. There are two additional full baths with tiled tub/showers. Also on this level is the huge walk in laundry room with cabinets, room for a refrigerator, and a drop zone with bench and shelving. Upstairs the bonus room also has some shelving and could be used as a sitting area, guest room or home office. Tons of storage space in this home with extra large walk-in closet upstairs along with walk-in attic storage. This home features an oversized 28x23 attached garage with plenty of space for workshop area and extra storage. Outside at the basement level is another garage space for additional workshop area or storing lawn equipment and toys. You will love entertaining on the screened porch and relaxing on the patios. The yard is fenced for pets and play time! This home truly has it ALL. The public boat ramp is just minutes away. Please call today and start loving where you live!!
- MLS® #1397811
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Water Access, Dock, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently
- Listing AgentConnie Rice
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address338 Reflection Drive
- SubdivisionCarshalton By The Bay
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven(s)-Wall, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:31pm EST.