8 Chesapeake Court, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1397833
Home in Other Taylors SC
Charming Taylors home located in a cul-de-sac near Greenville Recreation District’s Pavilion. Come walk through this home and enjoy the openness between the living area and kitchen/dining room combo. Lofted ceilings impart a sense of openness to the space, and the bright Florida room with abundant windows and tile floor creates a light-filled spot for a tasty breakfast, or a place to enjoy a warm cup of something hot in the morning. The kitchen, with appliances, is laid out with the “kitchen triangle,” allowing quick and easy access to each workstation. The kitchen also includes an attached laundry room. From the open interior of the home, step out onto a newly built 12x13 deck, perfect for outdoor entertaining. A spacious backyard with natural privacy and fire-pit also invites you to spend time relaxing in the outdoors. The large master bedroom includes a master bath with double sinks, shower, and walk-in closet. The home includes two additional bedrooms and an additional full bath, as well as a storage/mudroom with exterior door accessing the backyard. The HVAC system was completely updated in late 2018. Also included is a pre-inspection report and list of repairs made from that report to give you confidence in the excellent working condition of this home. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY to view 8 Chesapeake Ct.!
- MLS® #1397833
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRebecca Carper
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address8 Chesapeake Court
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryBrushy Creek
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.