320 Turkey Run, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1397898
Home in Three Bridges Greenville SC
Powdersville Schools Right off of 153. This home offers you 4 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms and all the convenience of 153 in Powdersville. This property was only built in 2017 and is in top-notch condition. There have been many improvements added such as the fenced in back yard, painting, lighting, 1/2 bath designer ques, and more. You will sit on a large corner lot that has an extra parking pad off to the side that makes parking an additional car easy. The exterior of the home is Hardy bord that is finished at the factory, which will help it last for many extra years compared to the on-site finishing. The kitchen is open and airy with archways that set it apart from other homes. It showcases granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and an island for extra storage. All the bedrooms are upstaris with the laundry room to make life easier. The secondary bedrooms feel twice as large with the vaulted ceilings and light colors. The owner's suite will not disappoint in size and the owner's bathroom let you spread out with his, and hers sinks and the separate shower and garden tub. As amazing as the interior is, you can take some time to relax outside under the covered porch and out of view with the privacy fence. With this the combo of excellent schools, locations, features, community with pool, and updates I encourage you to schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #1397898
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBrandon Marin
- Listing OfficeThe Home Link Team
- Address320 Turkey Run
- SubdivisionThree Bridges
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:31am EDT.