205 Hanster Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1397943
Home in Avendell - 054 Easley SC
Amazing home in one of Easley's sought after subdivisions !! This 2 year old almost 2400 sq ft home has it all !! Beautiful open floor plan with huge great room, kitchen and dinning area. Kitchen is a cooks dream with huge island, stainless appliances and quartz countertops. Master suite on main level offers large walk-in closet, double sinks, garden tub and sep. shower. Your main level laundry has tons of storage and note the utility cubby to store your keys, etc and charge your phone !! AND..the owners have put all hardwoods thru-out entire home except tile in baths. Upstairs features 3 oversized bedrooms all with walk-in closets. The 4th bedroom can be used as a bonus, craft or media room. Note the two walk-in attic storage areas !!! Venture outside to enjoy a rocking chair front porch, super large deck with pergola that was just added this month to home. And for you handy guys, you have your own HE-SHED (or maybe a She-shed :) Owner built a 16x24 storage or workshop with electricity with its own front porch with a 16 ft roll up door on one end. Perfect for storage of a boat or car. The over 1/2 acre lot is located in a cul-de-sac and the back yard is fully fenced. This is a "Don't Miss Home" !! Call for a showing today !!! Please note that washer/dryer in home and refrigerator in garage do not convey.
- MLS® #1397943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentPat James
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address205 Hanster Drive
- SubdivisionAvendell - 054
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Countertops – Quartz
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryHunt Meadows
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.