405 E Camperdown Way, Greenville SC, 29601 MLS® #1397962
Home in None Greenville SC
Single family home only 2 blocks from Main Street and the new Bohemian Hotel and the Falls at Camperdown Development! So many exciting developments in this hot area! Live within walking distance to Main St but without the high condo regime fees. As a matter of fact, you can rent the garage apartment for income vs paying HOA fees! What a deal and priced below appraisal value! This is truly Greenville’s “sweet spot” only a short walk to enjoy Greenville’s award winning downtown, Falls Park, Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail. Enjoy mostly main level living in this beautiful Bob Sadler built home that includes formal dining and living room on the front of the home and kitchen open to breakfast area, sun room and great room at the back of the home. The butlers pantry is perfectly located between the dining room and kitchen! This floor plan also includes master on the main plus two bedrooms each with private bath upstairs. Unheard of for downtown Greenville is a 3 car garage with a full apartment/guest suite! So many options for this space....mother in law suite, additional rental income or separate quarters for guests! (4th bedroom is located in the garage apartment) Do not miss the heated and cooled ground floor office within the garage as well! Per appraisal measurement house sq ft is 3050, garage apartment and office sq ft is 900 sq ft.
- MLS® #1397962
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Detached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeigh Irwin
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address405 E Camperdown Way
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, In-Law Suite
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.