134 W Mountain Creek Church Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1397969
Home in Thomas Pointe Greenville SC
Take It Downtown! For convenient shopping only a short drive from this 2-story traditional home on 0.64 acres in Greenville. This traditional floor plan delivers: 3 bedrooms; 2.5 bathrooms; master suite with dual sinks; tasteful dining room; comfortable living room with fireplace, hardwood floors; second-floor laundry; roomy kitchen with electric range, microwave, custom cabinets, pantry, garbage disposal, refrigerator, dishwasher, double sinks; bonus room for extra storage; deck; over-sized yard; thermal glass windows; Fruit trees, 2 apple, 2 pear, 2 peach; 2-car garage. This home is located 1.5 miles from the entrance to Paris Mountain State Park.
- MLS® #1397969
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address134 W Mountain Creek Church Road
- SubdivisionThomas Pointe
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.