509 Edwards Mill Road, Taylors SC, 29687 MLS® #1398017
Home in Edwards Forest Taylors SC
This charming home in the beautiful Edwards Forest subdivision is centrally located between downtown Greenville, Greer, Travelers Rest, and I-385. Your commute each day will include the colors of Edward Forest’s four seasons and historic Edwards Mill—just a short walk from this property. This family-oriented home invites you to relax indoors around the fireplace, or outdoors on the spacious brick patio. The large yard and garage have plenty of room for both work and play and the neighborhood provides excellent school options and good neighbors.
- MLS® #1398017
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Outdoor Fireplace
- Lot DescriptionSidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJanie Vanleeuwen
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address509 Edwards Mill Road
- SubdivisionEdwards Forest
- Zip Code29687
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.