206 Branchester Court, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1398035
Home in Ashby Park Greenville SC
***Open House 8/11 from 2-4 pm ***Welcome to 206 Branchester! This 4 bedroom 2.5 bath home is located in the heart of Greenville just minutes from Woodruff Rd and 385! As you drive up you will love the cul de sac lot and the curb appeal of the well-groomed front yard. Walking through the door you are immediately invited in with the 2 story open foyer and the easy-to-maintain laminate floors that stretch throughout the downstairs living area. A formal living room complete with built in bookshelves awaits you just inside the door that could be used as a play room, office, or sitting room. The beautiful formal dining room, that is perfect for gatherings and entertaining, invites you into the roomy kitchen. The cook of the family will love the stainless steel gas stove and elbow room that this kitchen offers. The open floor plan flows nicely into the breakfast area and into the large living room. The cozy 2 story open living room features a cozy gas log fireplace that perfect for cold winter nights. Also downstairs, you will find a powder room and the laundry room. As you walk up the stairs you will notice the brand new carpet that was just installed and the loft area that makes this area feel nice and open. The large master is perfect with a walk in closet and full bathroom complete with Jacuzzi brand garden tub, separate shower and dual sinks. You will also find 3 other large bedrooms upstairs and another full bath with extra long vanity. The large fenced-in backyard will make you fall in love!! There is plenty of entertainment and play room in this yard. The screen-in porch is perfect for your morning cup of coffee or a good book in the evenings. This home is located in Ashby Park with all the neighborhood amenities that include a playground, pool, and neighborhood pond. Right behind this home you will find a nicely cut path to walk to Mauldin Elementary and Mauldin Middle School. You will be delighted to call this house home!
- MLS® #1398035
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAnna Catron
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address206 Branchester Court
- SubdivisionAshby Park
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.