216 Pimlico Road, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1398039
Home in Gower Estates Greenville SC
Don't miss this opportunity to live in the heart of Gower Estates. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath house has been wonderfully maintained and is waiting for a new owner to put their touch on it. Beautiful hardwoods through the majority of the home have been refinished and are in great shape! Roof is 4 years old and the bones of this house are solid. You will love to gracious sized rooms throughout and the large, covered back deck gives you an amazing view of the beautiful, mature backyard. Yard has a darling creek at the back of the property complete with a walking bridge over it! Storage abounds in this house with a HUGE, unfinished walk out basement. It could be a workshop, converted into a garage, the possibilities are endless!! House to be sold as-is.
- MLS® #1398039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- GaragesWorkshop, Carport 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentCharee Mcconchie
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Augusta Rd
- Address216 Pimlico Road
- SubdivisionGower Estates
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySara Collins
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 6:01am EDT.