253 Delbourne Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1398073
Home in The Manor at Abner Creek Greer SC
Welcome home to this energy efficient, better than new, with the BEST lot in the neighborhood...private, tree-lined backyard with expanded covered patio. Over 3800 square feet 5 beds and 3.5 baths with lots of flex living spaces for all your family and friends. Driving up you are welcomed by a covered front porch with stone accented columns. You will fall in love with the bright open floor plan design with chef's kitchen, breakfast area, and Great Room with cozy gas fireplace and awesome views of the wooded backdrop. The kitchen features a walk-in pantry, UPGRADED cabinets, granite countertops, tile backsplash and Stainless appliances. The spacious Master Suite on the MAIN LEVEL includes sitting room, walk-in closet,and the luxury Master Bath with dual sinks, oversized walk-in tile shower, and separate Garden tub. An elegant appointed Dining Room offering trey ceiling and wainscoting trim. The living room or office has arched openings and coffered ceilings. The laundry room is also on main floor. Upstairs you will find 4 additional bedrooms. 1 with private bath, and 2 that share a split bath room. The bonus or media room is also on the this level, including a kitchenette with granite counters. Upgrades include hardwood floors, gas range, tankless water heater, upgraded kitchen cabinets, upgraded tile in Master Bath shower and floor, wood blinds, ceiling fans, floor to ceiling stone fireplace etc..So many special touches to appreciate with this home...you can't build this home on a comparable lot with these upgrades offered for this price! And, this home is located in the sought after Spartanburg District 5. The Manor at Abner Creek offers a community pool and clubhouse and is conveniently located near major transportation routes, 2 local hospitals, and the Pelham Rd restaurant corridor is only 15 minutes away. Schedule your private showing today!
- MLS® #1398073
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address253 Delbourne Lane
- SubdivisionThe Manor at Abner Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.