35 Tippecanoe Street, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1398110
Home in River Shoals Simpsonville SC
Designer finishes and luxury details define this gorgeous full brick beauty! Located in one of Simpsonville’s premier gated communities, 35 Tippecanoe Street will also impress you with its professionally manicured +/-.25 acre lot that’s maintained by a full site sprinkler system. A fully transomed front entrance welcomes you into its striking two story Foyer that showcases a second story palladium window, designer pendant lighting, a switchback staircase, and hand scraped hardwoods that flow throughout the main level living areas. Just off the Foyer you will be thrilled to find a conveniently placed Powder Room and a private Home Office fitted with double glass panel doors. The opposite side of the Foyer gives a large formal Living Room and an elegant formal Dining Room crowned by a wood beam coffered ceiling. Casual everyday living can take place in the large Great Room. Its anchored by a gas log fireplace with a floor to ceiling stacked stone surround and a glass door that allows you to extend your entertaining space onto the rear patio. The Kitchen is a chef’s dream! It is loaded with a full bank of soft close white cabinetry, granite countertops, a center island workspace, glass tile backsplash, and even a double door pantry! All of the bedrooms are privately situated upstairs. No expense was spared in the Master Suite! In addition to the soothing color scheme the restful bedroom provides soft neutral carpet. A sliding barn door opens to its private bath that’s equipped with a garden tub with tile surround, custom tiled shower, his & her granite topped vanities, framed mirrors and a large walk-in closet. All of the secondary bedrooms are spacious in size and offer great closet space. One of the bedrooms has its own ensuite bath, which makes it perfect for guests. The other bedrooms share an easy to reach hall bath. Other outstanding features include low E windows, stained concrete patio, natural gas hook-up ready for your grill, huge privacy fenced backyard, and a finished & oversized side entry three car Garage. Since the land behind it belongs to Greenville Tech it should stay very private! Outstanding neighborhood amenities include a gated entrance, lights (don’t miss the front yard lamp post), pool, lazy river, club house, and common areas.
- MLS® #1398110
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDebbie Hearn
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address35 Tippecanoe Street
- SubdivisionRiver Shoals
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:31pm EST.