3 Riverside Drive, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1398143
Home in Greenville Country Club Greenville SC
Recent price improvement! Incredible value in the Augusta Road/GCC area! This stylish Augusta Road home was built in 2010. Vaulted ceilings in the great room allow loads of natural light to bathe the interior of the house. OPEN floor plan with kitchen, casual dining and living all connected to allow for family gatherings. Kitchen includes granite countertops and all stainless steel appliances. Master on main with large master bathroom and his/her sinks with separate tub and shower. The master walk-in closet is complete with custom closet system including his/her sides and drawers. Upstairs are three additional bedrooms - two that are directly connected to a large bathroom with tile floors and granite countertops. One large bedroom upstairs can be used as an additional living space or office. The home has a security system and surround sound in the great room which was added by the current owners. Two-car attached garage (not always easy to find in the Augusta Road area). Majestic trees, extensive professional landscaping, and irrigation frame this beautiful home allowing for privacy in the backyard. This home is well-insulated allowing for a very quiet interior to this stunning home. Current owners have made other numerous updates throughout. LOCATION and LIFESTYLE is superb with easy, short walk to Blythe Elementary, 9 Rounds, Barre3, Thai Restaurant, Mug n Muffin, The Dive and The '05! The Greenville Country Club is right the down the road. The owners love this amazing neighborhood and their neighbors!
- MLS® #1398143
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTom Marchant
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address3 Riverside Drive
- SubdivisionGreenville Country Club
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- StoriesOne and 1/2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 6:16pm EST.