128 Newington Circle, Anderson SC, 29621 MLS® #1398256
Home in Kings Grant Anderson SC
This spacious, all brick home sits on a large lot in the highly desirable Kings Grant subdivision. As you walk through the front door, into the 2 story foyer, you will notice the beautiful wood floors throughout the living areas of the first floor along with ceramic tile in the kitchen. To the left is the study, or could be a sitting room, with glass French doors for privacy. The large family room has a beautiful fireplace and built ins. Made for entertaining, the family room opens up to the Sunroom, which is also perfect for relaxing, with views of the large deck and private back yard. The kitchen has plenty of cabinets and counter space and is open with a peninsula to the breakfast nook. Just off the kitchen is the formal dining room rounding out the first floor. Upstairs there is plenty of room for everyone starting off with the huge master bedroom with full bathroom, dual sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Off the landing there are two other good size bedrooms that share the hall bathroom. Also upstairs is a massive bonus room with closets and windows and could easily be a fourth bedroom. Kings Grant is in an award winning school district and close to all the shopping and dinning that Anderson has to offer. Let’s not forget how close to Lake Hartwell you will be for all your lake fun!
- MLS® #1398256
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAlesha Oppatt
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address128 Newington Circle
- SubdivisionKings Grant
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryNorth Pointe
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.