183 Thames Valley Drive, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1398335
Home in Stonehurst Plantation Easley SC
Andrea Palladio was a Renaissance architect, renowned for his brilliant and innovative designs. So, too, the home that shares his name will delight and inspire with its design. A large foyer welcomes you home, with a bedroom and bath off to one side. Past another bedroom and a large family entry, the rear of the home opens up into an airy and light-filled living space. The large kitchen features an eat-at island and a walk-in pantry. The dinette is perfect for casual dining. The family room has enough space to entertain to your heart’s delight while still feeling cozy, especially after you add the optional fireplace! An 8’x22’ rear covered porch has enough room for all your outdoor furniture! Plus, there is a 10’x12’ patio for your grill! Tucked off to the side, the owner’s bedroom is a true retreat, featuring an oversized tile-surround shower with dual vanities, tray ceiling, and an enormous closet. Have you always dreamed of owning your home? STONEHURST PLANTATION can make your dream come true! This BEAUTIFUL community offers a lovely country setting with MOUNTAIN VIEWS while still keeping you close to convenient shopping, restaurants, and fun things to do! You'll enjoy a quaint neighborhood feel and peace of mind knowing you got the home you've always wanted at an AMAZING NEW HOME VALUE! This home includes Built-in Performance and Savings with our BuiltSmart Program, a whole-home approach to reducing your new home’s environmental impact while providing the highest levels of performance and energy efficiency. Your home will be MORE COMFORTABLE and COST LESS every month, up to 30% less than standard new construction! Stop by our beautifully DECORATED MODEL today to learn more!
- MLS® #1398335
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Enclosed, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentBenjamin Jordan
- Listing OfficeRyan Homes
- Address183 Thames Valley Drive
- SubdivisionStonehurst Plantation
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Damper Controlled
- ElementaryWest End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.