314 Ellington Creek Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1398378
Home in Ellington Park Greer SC
Rare find! Beautiful sprawling home on almost ¾ of an acre in Ellington Park. This home has it all! With over 4000 square feet in the upper 2 levels and another approximate 1500 square feet of finished basement, it is beautifully appointed with crown molding, wainscoting, and coffered and trey ceilings. There are 5 bedrooms and 4 full baths in all. The focus of the first floor is an expansive great room highlighted by a stone fireplace, built-in bench seating, and a soaring 2-story ceiling. Adjacent to the great room are the formal dining room and the large eat-in kitchen with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances. Rounding out the first floor are an office, guest bedroom, and full bath. Upstairs are 3 more bedrooms, including the large master suite. The master bedroom has a large sitting area and walk-in closet, and the master bath boasts a huge walk-in shower, soaking garden tub, and built-in bench seat. Another full bath, large loft area, and laundry room complete the second floor. Downstairs in the fully finished basement, there is a large rec room (currently being used as a bedroom) which opens to the backyard, a theater room, and an exercise room, plus another bedroom and full bath. The storage capacity in the basement is amazing! Storage rooms and closets abound (finished and partially finished). Ellington Park is a quiet gated community with large lots convenient to Five Forks, Greer, the airport, and Highway 101/BMW. There is room on the lot to add a pool if desired. This fantastic home located at the end of a cul-de-sac is just over 6 years old, zoned for award-winning schools, and move-in ready.
- MLS® #1398378
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesGated Community, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSandra Young
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address314 Ellington Creek Lane
- SubdivisionEllington Park
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 20th, 2019 at 3:16pm EDT.