419 Old Rockhouse Road, Greenville SC, 29609 MLS® #1398388
Home in Other Greenville SC
Welcome home! You will not be disappointed by this one-owner custom home with over 4300 square feet and a two car garage on a private wooded lot. Enjoy your morning coffee on the covered front porch listening to the relaxing fountain or in the winter, enjoy the back deck views of Paris Mountain looking over Furman University. Entertain family and friends in the updated kitchen featuring Stainless appliances including new double ovens, farm sink, and freshly painted custom cabinets. The bar area has lots of seating and the breakfast area has lots of windows ,opening out to the spacious deck. The spacious Great Room has vaulted ceiling, stone fireplace with gas logs, and even tinted windows and overlooks a beautiful hardwood staircase. The Master Suite on the main level includes Garden tub, separate shower, double sinks, and walk-in closet. The office offers privacy with pocket glass doors and gorgeous built-ins. Don’t miss the enormous laundry and mud room, powder room, etc! Upstairs has THREE additional bedrooms and TWO full baths! Finished basement downstairs features another bedroom, full bath and rec room with stone fireplace, this level also opens to one of the garages. Lots of upgrades including solid oak hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout main living areas, lots of windows providing natural light, massive storage space with basement and walk-in attic AND brand new roof in June 2019! There is an outdoor covered area with grill, wood burning rock fireplace, and it is wired with electric and plumbing. Pool is available for an additional membership at Paris Mountain Country Club just a few doors down! An amazing location minutes to Travelers Rest and Downtown Greenville. Call today for your private showing!
- MLS® #1398388
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCape Cod
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- Listing AgentTracey Cappio
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address419 Old Rockhouse Road
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16pm EDT.