109 Anzio Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1398400
Home in Other Easley SC
Living Your Best Life!! This 1 story Brick Home Is "Move-In Ready". Located on a quiet street and has no HOA. Features, a large Deck, Fenced-in Backyard. Easy Commute to Surrounding cities. Has Lots of Updates, Freshly Painted, New Built in Microwave, Stove, Disposal installed, Laminate Floors, just to name a few. Home also has Some Hardwood Floors. Per Seller, Roof replaced in 2012, New wiring and Heating & Air. Seller has a CL-100 on File. Come take a look!!!. This won't last long.
- MLS® #1398400
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRegina Salley
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Easley
- Address109 Anzio Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryEast End
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 10:01pm EDT.