226 Ermon Court, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1398454
Home in The Estates at Dillard Creek Greer SC
Located on the Eastside of Greenville in The Estates at Dillard Creek subdivision, this 4 bed and 2 1/2 bath home is ready for you to call home! If you are looking for a home with the size and style this home is for you. Conveniently located and close to shopping, restaurants, and easy access to I-85 and zoned for Riverside Schools! When you walk into this well-maintained home you will immediately recognize the updated beautiful hardwood flooring and plantation shutters throughout. Head on into the spacious great room and relax with the wood burning fireplace. The open feel of the main level makes this home perfect for entertaining. Roomy kitchen with bar top style seating, granite counter-tops, and stainless-steel appliances over looking the great room and half bath in the hall for guests. Sizable dining space and formal living room space as well. Upstairs you will find 4 spacious bedrooms. The master suite has more space than you could ever want with a sitting area, two large walk-in closets. The master bathroom is has his and her vanities, a garden tub, and shower is separate. Another full bath is located upstairs in the hallway that the other three bedrooms upstairs share. The spacious and level backyard has full irrigation and has a perfect covered porch and extra pad for grilling. Some of the HOA amenities include a pool, playground, and sidewalks. Come experience this home today!
- MLS® #1398454
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,000-3,199
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentSamuel Hankins
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address226 Ermon Court
- SubdivisionThe Estates at Dillard Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 10:16pm EDT.