327 Marsh Creek Drive, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1398501
Home in Planters Row Mauldin SC
MOTIVATED SELLERS!!!! Don't miss out on this opportunity to be in the highly sought-after Planters Row area of Mauldin. Close to 385, 85 and downtown Greenville. This home has lots to offer with 4 bedrooms plus an oversized bonus that can be used as a 5th bedroom. 2 full and 1 half bath with the master on main level. As you come in the front door you are greeted by high ceilings, and a spacious open floor plan that allows for easy entertaining. The home has been maintained flawlessly to include newer appliances that complement the stunning custom kitchen, with a breakfast nook that overlooks the newly finished deck and fenced yard, that's perfect for family gatherings. You will also have no problem tucking away all your important treasures with several storage options to choose from throughout the home. This home offers several high yielding berry bushes and raised garden boxes waiting for the inner gardener in you. *Please note microwave is in process of being replaced. *Seller is offering a 2,000 buyer credit to go toward carpet replacement. *All Hydrangea bushes will be moving with owner and will be replaced with new plants. *Garage Fridge will be moving with owner.
- MLS® #1398501
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Club House, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGina Burton
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Simp
- Address327 Marsh Creek Drive
- SubdivisionPlanters Row
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.