2 Hatch Street, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1398513
Home in Brandon Greenville SC
Act fast on this fantastic opportunity to live in the booming area of West Greenville. This is a fully renovated bungalow with new HVAC, roof, electrical and plumbing for maintenance free living for the foreseeable future. This is a big two bedroom home that features a large walk in laundry and mudroom area and also features an oversized bathroom with double vanity and water closet for ultimate privacy. The tilework in the home will be the first thing you see and the openness of the kitchen and den will catch your eye next with its vaulted ceiling, and of course freshly finished hardwoods through the rest of the home gives it that warm feeling. Lots of natural light hitting off the white color scheme really opens up the home. The kitchens design is great for cooking and hosting with the large island which is perfect for preparing meals and serving as well. The choice of butchers block is a nice warm compliment to the granite countertops and also fits the style of the home. Walk or golf cart to the Village Grind, The Anchorage, GBD and all the great shops the Arts District has to offer. All for under $225k!
- MLS® #1398513
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBlair Boan
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address2 Hatch Street
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 23rd, 2019 at 2:16am EDT.