5 Winged Bourne Court, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1398524
Home in Lost River Simpsonville SC
If you have been searching for the perfect home to provide you with the modern luxuries and spaciousness of a newer build but don't want to sacrifice having mature trees and lush landscaping in order to get it - then look no further! These original owners showcase a labor of love inside and out on this very clean and well maintained five bedroom home with four full baths. Sidewalk lined streets lead you through Simpsonville's Lost River community to this rare find which boasts over 4200 square feet and is full of upgraded options. Hand-scraped hardwood floors throughout most of the first floor, granite countertops in your kitchen and oversized center island accommodating six barstool seats, stainless steel appliances with gas range, upgraded lighting throughout, and tile showers and floors in all of the baths. The first floor impresses with a huge living room that flows seamlessly into the kitchen and oversized eat-in dinette area, all of which give full view of the fully irrigated back yard. And this is no ordinary back yard - prepare to be transported to your resort oasis upon entering the outside covered and extended patio! The owners have filled almost every space on the sides and back of the home with beautiful plantings which include year round cypress trees and a rows of rose bushes. Morning coffee and evening glasses of wine take on a new meaning when they are enjoyed in this new setting of yours! The first floor of the home is sure to accommodate your needs with a full bath and large bedroom on the main level. Upstairs you will find a cozy open air loft space that is perfect for a second living/hang out space. Your owner's suite lacks nothing by way of its own sitting/TV area, a huge master en-suite bath with equally humongous master closet, double vanity, enclosed water closet, fully tiled shower, and separate soaking garden tub. This home keeps going with three more spacious bedrooms upstairs, one of which has it's own en-suite bath as well as another shared full bath in the hall perfect for guests. Lost River quite possibly has the best amenities of any new neighborhood in Simpsonville with a double tennis court with permanent basketball goal, playground for kids, top of the line outdoor pavilion, and a resort style pool with zero-entry for the little ones. Schedule your showing today for this aggressively priced next-to-new home, you will not be sorry you did! Seller to provide a 1 year home warranty, with an acceptable offer!
- MLS® #1398524
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentAndy Turner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address5 Winged Bourne Court
- SubdivisionLost River
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In, Smart Systems Pre-Wiring
- AppliancesStand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingElectric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 3:16am EST.