115 Brushy Bluff Lane, Piedmont SC, 29673 MLS® #1398609
Home in None Piedmont SC
Log Home on 5.25 acres. 1728 square feet finished space with 900 square foot basement. Get the best of both worlds. 15 minutes from downtown Greenville, SC yet located in a beautiful private and quiet country setting. Private culture-de-sac. Easy access to I_85. 400 feet frontage on Brushy Creek. Borders wetland with abundant wildlife. Stone Fireplace. Large porch with custom porch swing. Antique clawfoot tub. Granite upgrades in bathrooms and kitchen. Concrete and Powdersville schools. Full Basement with plumbing for bath. Department of Energy studies show that log homes owners save 46% in heating costs over conventional built homes and save 24% in cooling costs.
- MLS® #1398609
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleLog, Traditional
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Other
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- Listing AgentRalph Harvey
- Listing OfficeListwithfreedom.com Inc.
- Address115 Brushy Bluff Lane
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddlePowdersville Mi
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 5:02am EST.