103 Pierce Lane, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1398617
Home in Burdine Springs Easley SC
Well maintained and update home on 1/2 an acre with an additional lot making the property .96 acres. This home has been updated from top to bottom. New roof, windows, siding, trim and garage doors. Home features granite counter tops and updated bathrooms. Fireplace currently does not operate and conveys "AS IS". There is also a large deck for entertaining year round and a conveniently fenced yard. Come check out this house and make it your home! Tax map # for the additional lot is 5120-17-01-4968 R0021903.
- MLS® #1398617
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentPaul Burrow
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address103 Pierce Lane
- SubdivisionBurdine Springs
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Ice Machine
- HeatingNatural Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 9:46am EDT.