404 Hilburn Way, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1398670
Home in Longleaf Simpsonville SC
Are you ready to stop looking and start living? The Fleetwood is a 2 story, 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home that welcomes you with a Grand 2 Story Foyer and Formal Dining Room. The kitchen is complete with Granite Countertops, Large Island with seating, Recessed Lighting and Stainless Steel appliances. Chair Rail and Wainscoting in Foyer and Formal Dining Room and double crown molding throughout much of the main level. The Great Room with GAS fireplace features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard. A flex room or 4th bedroom and full bath are located on the main level. Upstairs you will enter through double doors into the Owner's Suite with Trey Ceiling. The Owner's Bath has an Luxury Tile Shower and Garden tub, along with access to the Walk-In Closet. 2 bedrooms, a full bath and large Bonus Room with closet, round out the upstairs. This home is complete with a 2 car garage and lots of great built in energy saving features, all situated on a beautiful treed lot! The Longleaf community is brand new and these homes will not last long! Located near everywhere that you want to be, just off of W. Georgia Rd. behind the new Wal*Mart Neighborhood Market!
- MLS® #1398670
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentAngie Moss
- Listing OfficeD.r. Horton
- Address404 Hilburn Way
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRobert Cashion
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:46pm EST.