203 Rackley Lane, Easley SC, 29664 MLS® #1398687
Home in None Easley SC
Two minutes from Highway 153, this home is situated on 4.592 Acres of land. Set off the street by a winding driveway, this home is a picture book classic home. Surrounded by trees front back and sides, it looks like this home was dropped in to this secluded spot. A covered porch lines the entire front of the house. Flower baskets across the porch create such a welcoming entrance. The main floor features a great room centered on the gas fireplace. With plenty of space this area offers great flexibility. Note the gleaming wood floors that reflect so much light from the dining room windows and the screened porch beyond. The screened porch with its festive lights and fan is the instant gathering spot. Overlooking the private back yard with its thicket of trees and a large grilling patio, this living space will be utilized for the majority of the year. The kitchen with new appliances and plenty of cabinets is perfect for those who like to bake. The movable island can be brought out if needed or pushed to the corner. A walk in Laundry Room (both washer and dryer will stay) and more cabinets. A Flex Room off the laundry can be used an office, more storage, additional pantry, or a future half bath room. The main floor also features the master bedroom with a full bath and a full walk in closet. Upstairs are two bedrooms with double closets and access to walk in attic space. Plus a full bathroom. This house is a great find. The driveway opens up to an enlarged parking pad so everyone can park and turn around for easily handling the driveway. Note that the owner has added acreage from adjoining lots that are owned by the family so the new home sits on 4.59 Acres.
- MLS® #1398687
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Screened, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNorm Macdonald
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address203 Rackley Lane
- Zip Code29664
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDryer, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 7:46pm EDT.