(Undisclosed Address), Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1398688
Home in Coachman Plantation Simpsonville SC
The Patterson II is a stunning two-story floor plan featuring a master on the main floor, third-car garage, 1/2 acre wooded home site and over 4,300sf! Five bedrooms, three-and-one-half bathrooms, bonus room, dining room and living room/office. Step in and admire the two-story foyer with arched entry ways into the dining and living room areas. A coffered dining room ceiling adds charm and elegance. Beautiful hardwood flooring flows throughout all main living areas on the first floor. White cabinetry and sleek Bianco Marina quartz create a fantastic color scheme in the kitchen. The large downstairs master suite has a sitting room over looking the wooded backyard, his and hers closets and an amazing master bathroom with separate tiled tub and shower. Secondary bedrooms can be found up the hardwood staircase and all feature roomy walk-in closets. The bonus room upstairs is perfect for a media space or play room. This gorgeous home sits on a 1/2 acre wooded lot that backs up to wooded common area. Don't wait--this home will be gone soon! See a decorated Patterson floor plan at 328 Scotts Bluff Dr. Simpsonville, SC 29681.
- MLS® #1398688
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200-4,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStacy Brown
- Listing OfficeNew Home Star Sc, Llc
- SubdivisionCoachman Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:46am EST.