130 Woodland Drive, Greenville SC, 29617 MLS® #1398736
Home in Other Greenville SC
Move in ready two bedroom and two bath bungalow near downtown Greenville is now available! Customized for optimal use, this bungalow has new kitchen with stainless appliances, new granite counter tops, new Master bedroom, and both bathrooms are updated, new laundry room, new front porch, new fixtures, all new flooring, and the Master has a new Ikea, fully customizable closet, and decorative fireplace. The pictures show it all, and what the pictures don't show is all ductwork has been updated, back porch is now a useable family room with screened porch, all electrical and plumbing is updated, new insulation added, and there is a 16x12 Outbuilding on a half acre lot!!! So close to downtown, remodeled home with large backyard, is ready for it's buyer! Come see it today!
- MLS® #1398736
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKim Stroud
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address130 Woodland Drive
- Zip Code29617
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.