37 Crestmore Drive, Greenville SC, 29611 MLS® #1398742
Home in Other Greenville SC
Tucked away in a cozy alcove, this well maintained 2 bedroom 1 bathroom home in beautiful Greenville, SC is full of potential. Enjoy this home’s front yard, pleasantly framed by a rustic wooden fence, from the comfort of your front porch. A covered deck overlooks the spacious backyard, residing opposite a handy outbuilding. Comfort awaits inside this home, as here you will find freshly painted walls and newly carpeted floors throughout. Natural light fills a generous living room perfect for hosting guests. An economical eat-in kitchen is adjacent for a more private dining experience. Spacious closets and large windows make this home’s bedrooms the perfect space for rest and relaxation. Found near West Greenville, this home is close to some of the city’s best restaurants like The Anchorage and Golden Brown and Delicious. And, of course, it’s only minutes from Greenville’s vivacious downtown. This home is new to the market and priced to sell. Call for your showing today!
- MLS® #1398742
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentHaro Setian
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Historic Dist.
- Address37 Crestmore Drive
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling – Dropped
- AppliancesOven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 7:16am EDT.