32 Beacon Ridge Circle, Salem SC, 29676 MLS® #1398889
Home in Keowee Harbours Salem SC
This is an absolutely stunning Waterfront Home is an everyday home or a great getaway home from the city life.The spectacular view of lake Keowee from the house and from the covered dock is breathtaking. For the lake enthusiast rest assured this is Deep water and you will love it!!!!Easy concrete walkway to the dock with large party patio for the fire pit and gatherings lingering into the night. The panoramic view of the lake from the sunroom and lower recreation room is beautiful and relaxing.Arriving to this oasis within the gated community is a very spacious driveway and parking area at the front door as well as a carport for two large vehicles and private entrance into the kitchen.This opens up nicely to the breakfast area with desk, and huge Living room and dining area with a charming Fireplace. You will then flow into the sunroom with the Million dollar views . The beautiful master suite is on this main level.The roll in custom tile shower has ADA handrails and is easy to use as there is ample space for a wheelchair or on the other wall soak and relax in the deep separate tub. This home is complete with an elevator to easily enjoy and gain access to every aspect of the home and property. Downstairs offers two private entrances,two more bedrooms another full bath, recreation room,huge Family room , kitchenette and for the hobbyist a wonderful 22' x 21' workshop. Countless features and a lifestyle second to none with golf,shopping restaurants nearby and you can then escape back to your slice of heaven. Make this a must see for far less then expected once you experience it.
- MLS® #1398889
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built1985
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access, Dock, Private Roads, Boat Ramp
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Patio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLake, Level, Mountain View, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View, Wooded, Deeded Boat Slip, Dock
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address32 Beacon Ridge Circle
- SubdivisionKeowee Harbours
- Zip Code29676
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Elevator, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Oven-Electric
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesFreestanding, Gas Logs, Screen
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 6:31pm EST.