117 Saint Johns Street, Simpsonville SC, 29680 MLS® #1398901
Home in River Shoals Simpsonville SC
Move in this Nearly 3000 sq.ft. vacant home for a quick closing. Large Master suite on the main level with a very well appointed master bathroom.Enjoy soaking in the large garden tub or use the separate shower if that is your desire. The main floor is enhanced with beautiful hardwood flooring throughout, a splendid sunroom and view of the level fenced backyard with a mature tree back drop.Enjoy the back patio and this same peaceful view. Gas log F/P in the family room is an open floor plan to the kitchen and eating area. You will love the stainless steel appliances and quartz kitchen counter tops as the wood tones of the cabinets blend perfectly. Three more bedrooms upstairs plus a bonus room creates an absolutely wonderful living situation. This is a fantastic gated community.The pool boasts a lazy river feature, palm trees,playground and clubhouse.Your own resort as a part of your amenity package. So close to I-385 for easy 20 minutes to the GSP International Airport, Mall shopping, grocery stores,25 Minutes to downtown Greenville for events and fine dining.Close to schools for convenience as well. Make this a definite showing before any decision to buy.
- MLS® #1398901
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800-2,999
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesClub House, Common Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Stone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address117 Saint Johns Street
- SubdivisionRiver Shoals
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 6:31pm EST.