7 Seaton Court, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1398980
Home in Del Norte Greenville SC
7 Seaton Court offers one of the greatest values you can find in Greenville County. This centrally located property provides convenient access to I-385, I-85, downtown Greenville, Taylors, Woordruff Rd, and Pelham Rd. This home is zoned for some of the best rated schools in the area including Eastside High School. Situated in the well-established Del Norte subdivision this home offers mature landscaping, including oak trees and a Japanese Maple in the front. Sitting at the end of the cul-de-sac this home offers a quiet home in the heart of the convenience of eastern Greenville. The lot is large and spacious with mature trees providing shade and seclusion. The backyard comes partially fenced ready to enjoy. The home has been updated with a new roof and new siding in the last two years along with numerous upgrades to the inside. The home has many new floors in most rooms, and has been well-maintained and cared for. The finished basement space provides ample space for a mother-in-law suite, man cave, play room for children, secondary entertaining area or countless more possibilities. With a two-car garage,pull down attic, numerous linen, and under-stairwell closets this home offers ample storage for your needs. Be sure to schedule your showing now as inventory is very low in this neighborhood.
- MLS® #1398980
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentWill Ray
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address7 Seaton Court
- SubdivisionDel Norte
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- ElementaryMitchell Road
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 3:16am EDT.