723 Willie Kay Road, Donalds SC, 29638 MLS® #1399026
Home in None Donalds SC
Nestled peacefully on 5.64 acres, this lovely home is just what you've been searching for! As you start the drive down the extended driveway you will be impressed how far this home sites off the road & the privacy that comes with it. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms & an open concept living area! As you walk in the front door you will be met with a large living room that extends into a separate den or dining area with a fireplace. This room features doors to the oversized, private rear deck - perfect for relaxation or to gather with friends & family. Kitchen has a great flow, with upscale cabinets, tasteful countertops & stainless steel appliances. The bar area is great for extra seating! Through the kitchen is a dining space & access to the laundry room. Master bedroom is extremely spacious, measuring 26x14. There are not one, but TWO closets in the master. Private master bathroom has a walk-in shower, a garden tub & a double sink vanity. Two additional bedrooms, with spacious closets are off the hall, along with a full bathroom. Full bathroom has a tub/shower combo. This home is move-in ready & has tasteful finishes throughout! As you tour the home you will take notice on how well it has been maintained. The woods to the rear of the home offer ample privacy. Per the seller, there are trails & if you are interested in hunting then there is plenty of wildlife to be found! Also, per the seller, there is a spring located in the woods as well. Come fall in love with your new home today!
- MLS® #1399026
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800-1,999
- Year Built2007
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMegan Dockery
- Listing OfficeThomas Realty
- Address723 Willie Kay Road
- Zip Code29638
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementaryCherokee Trail
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 3:01pm EDT.