7b Setter Lane, Greenville SC, 29607 MLS® #1399081
Condo/Townhouse in The Townhomes at the Grove Greenville SC
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! Beautiful renovated townhome zoned for Mauldin Elementary and Fisher Middle in Greenville for less than $115,000! 4 minutes to Conestee Dog and Nature Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail. 5 minutes to iCar and future Swamp Rabbit extension. 10 minutes to Whole Food and Shops at Greenridge. 10 minutes to Augusta St and The West End. It does not get more convenient than this! This move-in ready 2br/1.5bath townhome is located in quiet townhome community within minutes of all Greenville has to offer! Upon entering you will notice the new luxury vinyl plank flooring and paint throughout first floor giving this home an updated look and modern feel! Remodeled downstairs bathroom, wood burning fireplace and updated light fixtures make this home a real treat! No need to worry about buying appliances, all appliances includingwasher/dryer included come with the house! Tired of townhomes with no backyard? Your wait is over as you exit the rear of the home and are treated to a spacious backyard with patio and 6ft privacy fence, perfect for entertaining or a special pet! Storage shed attached to rear of home give ample storage space. Upstairs there is a spacious Master bedroom and guest bedroom with updated full bath. And no need to worry about maintenance as your landscaping and exterior maintenance is covered by the HOA. This home won’t last long!
- MLS® #1399081
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,000-1,199
- Year Built1988
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Some Sidewalks, Landscape Maintenance
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJansen Young
- Listing OfficeRe/max Reach
- Address7b Setter Lane
- SubdivisionThe Townhomes at the Grove
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 9:01am EDT.