121 Wandering Way, Pickens SC, 29671 MLS® #1399099
Home in New Town Mount Pickens SC
Mountain living at its best in this Beautiful 3/2 Jim Barna Log Home!! The outdoors maybe rustic but this house has all the modern luxuries!! This is a beautiful 1.6+ acre lot in Pickens, minutes from TABLE ROCK. Enjoy the massive front porch with seasonal views of Table Rock! Walking through the front door you are greeted to an open floor plan with an amazing vaulted ceiling! Living room and dinning room overlooks charming built-in bookcases with french doors leading to the back large back deck! Spacious tuck a way kitchen opens to the Spectacular Den. Split floor plan gives the spacious master bedroom privacy while the other two bedrooms and bath are on the other side of the home! Unfinished basement, already plumbed for bathroom, would make a great in-law/ teen suite. Enjoy the nature of outside while listening to a tranquil water feature from a distance. Two car garage gives you plenty of parking and storage! This home also features newer roof, HVAC and the wood siding has recently been resealed! Septic tank has been pumped and the well has a new pump/motor! Located only 3 miles to the state park. Make your appointment today so you can experience all this home as to offer
- MLS® #1399099
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Carport 1 Car
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- Listing AgentMaria Gillespie
- Listing OfficeSouthern Real Estate & Dev.
- Address121 Wandering Way
- SubdivisionNew Town Mount
- Zip Code29671
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on February 19th, 2020 at 2:16pm EST.