103 Fairoaks Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399110
Condo/Townhouse in Pelham Oaks Greenville SC
LOOKING FOR A PATIO STYLE HOME BUT DON’T WANT TO SACRIFICE SPACE? Need a convenient location within minutes of shopping, interstates, airport and more? WANT FULL BRICK CONSTRUCTION WITH A GARAGE? You Found It! Pelham Oaks is a lovely mature community just off Pelham Road featuring full brick constructed townhomes with garages. The location is unsurpassed as is the space offered within this lovely appointed townhome. Not your typical townhome community as the design feels more like single family homes. This one level end unit has a covered front porch to greet your guests while providing coverage during inclement weather conditions. The tiled foyer entry leads you into a cathedral ceiling Great Room! The focal point of this room is a woodburning fireplace accented by a lovely wooden mantel and granite surround sided by a built in bookcase offering glass shelving to display all of your favorite collectibles. A glass wall with a French door is located at the back of the Great Room leading into a Sunroom! To the left of the Foyer is an elegant Formal Dining Room beautifully appointed with accents that include but are not limited to a bay window, chandelier, and lovely moldings. The eat-in Kitchen is conveniently located just off the formal Dining Room offering an informal dining area! This spacious room provides lots of wooden cabinetry for your storage needs – including a pantry closet. Glass shelving provides a nice place to display special items and the abundant counterspace will be very pleasing to the chef when prepping meals. An updated smooth cooktop range, built-in microwave and dishwasher all convey with home and the tile floors make cleaning a breeze! Access to the garage is just off the Kitchen and features a utility sink and extra space for additional fridges, freezers or just storage! To the right of the foyer is a hallway that leads to all the bedrooms, baths and laundry! Two spacious bedrooms can be found toward the front of the unit offering ceiling fans, double windows and one even has a walk-in closet! A full bath is also located among these bedrooms offering tile floor, a large sink vanity, toilet and tub/shower. A laundry closet as well as a linen closet is also conveniently located along this hallway. Continuing toward the back of the unit, you will find the Master Suite complete with an adjoining bath. This oversized room will please even the most discriminative buyer as it is set apart from the other bedrooms and offers plenty of space! A bay window overlooking the back gardens and a walk-in closet are just two nice features of this room. A full private bath adjoins this room featuring tile floors, a tile shower, dual sink vanity and toilet. A door from the Master also leads out to the Sunroom! From the Sunroom, a glass door leads out to a nicely sized private patio for your outdoor enjoyment. The 1-car garage is accessed from the back of the unit near the patio. So much to appreciate with this well-kept unit including but not limited to no exterior maintenance, maturity of the community, architectural shingle roofs, thermal windows and skylights allowing lots of natural light to filter into the spacious rooms, smooth ceilings, solid wood doors, and lets not forget LOCATION! Don’t miss your chance to own this beauty – make an appointment to preview it today! SF taken from previous appraisal.
- MLS® #1399110
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built1985
- StylePatio, Ranch, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks, Lawn Maintenance
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentRonda Holder
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Garlington
- Address103 Fairoaks Drive
- SubdivisionPelham Oaks
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.