603 E Main Street, Union SC, 29379 MLS® #1399154
Home in None Union SC
Southern Charm and Elegance! A bit of old South circa 1912 awaits you in this beautiful colonial style home. From the moment you pull up to this home you are greeted by a large rocking chair front porch. As you enter this home, you will be welcomed by a grand foyer and beautiful heart pine floors that run throughout the home. Perfect for entertaining, this home has a great flow with a large kitchen with a gas cook top, island with granite counter top, a separate wet bar and adjacent oversized dining room; perfect for entertaining large gatherings. The formal living room/parlor is also certain to impress with its size. This home boasts unique craftsman features, coffered ceilings and elaborate moldings throughout. Along with the luxury of a main floor master suite there are two en suite master baths. The second floor of this home offers a sitting area along with 3 extra bedrooms and 2 baths. One of the upstairs bedrooms could also double as a master suite. The home has been updated however the charm remains. The floored attic space offers plenty of storage space along with an outbuilding. Spend the evenings in the courtyard or sitting on the front porch. This home is one that you must have on the list to tour and you will be amazed at all the character and charm this home has to offer. Call today to see how you can make this your new address.
- MLS® #1399154
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400-3,599
- Year Built1912
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Metal
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentPam Harrison
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address603 E Main Street
- Zip Code29379
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Pine
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFoster Park
- HighUnion County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 1:31pm EST.