123 Radcliffe Way, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399168
Home in Asheton Simpsonville SC
This home of dreams in a private oasis awaits you. This home sits on a wooded 1.3 acre lot on a cul-de-sac just minutes from Woodruff Rd. What's on this 1.3 acre lot besides just trees? Your 5,500 square foot dream home with a 3 car garage, a screened porch and deck overlooking your personal pool with brand new paver with concrete pool deck, a covered entertaining space beneath the deck, a private playground, a large storage building perfect for lawn tools or children's playhouse, newly redesigned landscape all around, and an invisible fence for your furry family members. The outside of the house was re-wrapped with Tyvek and CertainTeed in 2015 and re-painted, a new retaining wall beside the extra pad driveway, and a new roof in 2010. Think the outside of this home is amazing? Step inside to fresh paint throughout in your two story foyer that leads into a luxurious and magnificent living room with new wing walls, an updated fireplace, and light fixtures. The dining room is a family dream with a two story ceiling and room for a huge table and natural light through the skylights above. The kitchen has large center island, brick accent over the range, storage galore, and all new GE appliances in 2018. The keeping room/sunroom off of the kitchen is ideal for wining and relaxing while overlooking your backyard hideaway. The master bedroom will give you a new idea of the word large. With trey ceilings and views to the freshly manicured landscaping outside, the luxury engulfs you. This master suite is complete with his and hers walk-in closets, dual vanities in the bathrooms, garden tub once again overlooking the pool, and separate shower. Upstairs you will find two more bedrooms AND two full bathrooms with a hallway suspended above the front entrance and the dining room. And if you think storage would be an issue, think again. Large closets are located within each bedroom along with multiple cedar closets at the end of the hall. And as if this wasn't all enough, step down into your fully finished, walk-out basement complete with yet another bedroom, living area, full bathroom, and even space for a wine cellar. All of this complete with new flooring in 2014. And don't miss the unfinished storage space for all of your workshop, excess belongings, pool toys, or anything else your heart desires. Don't just sit at home and dream of the home you have always wanted. Come see it for yourself at 123 Radcliffe Way before it's too late!
- MLS® #1399168
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,400-5,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Attached Garage 3+ Cars, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Hardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPool-In Ground, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space, Basement
- Listing AgentGraham Rogers
- Listing OfficeRedfin Corporation
- Address123 Radcliffe Way
- Zip Code29681
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Sky Lights, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Cook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven-Convection, Oven(s)-Wall, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Electric, Double Oven
- HeatingMulti-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 13th, 2019 at 3:16am EST.