108c Clingstone Trail, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1399197
Condo/Townhouse in Peachtree Park Duncan SC
This enchanting “Lancaster” Condo/Townhomes plan offers plenty of comforts desiring options. Experience contemporary craftsmanship both inside and out. Introducing Duncan’s new community “Peachtree Park”. Amazing location for those who wants to get - close to Hwy I-85 & I-26. You can get to Spartanburg, Greenville, Hendersonville and Asheville in just minutes. This cozy townhomes boasts 9ft smooth ceiling with spacious open floor interiors. Take in majestic views of mountains with a cup of coffee and enjoy your private yard with fresh air and amazing sounds of beautiful birds. Get Creative for planting your favorite flowers and herbs. Spacious living room to get comfy and enjoy being the host for any occasion. Utilize the big granite Island space for bar, dining. You would love admiring your kitchen with a beautiful view of your cute patio. Get comfy in your Master bedroom with your own walk in closet, double sink, Separate Tub and Separate shower. No more Yard work as Lawn Maintenance is included in the HOA. Save thousands of dollars with optimum e build technology. These homes are built with Energy saving features which includes Noritz Tankless Heater, Goodman 14 SEER HVAC system with natural gas heat, Low E high Efficiency Pella Windows, CFL Bulbs, Honey well WIFI-Programmable thermostat. Samsung Stainless steel appliances etc. This home keeps you connected while getting away from it all.” This home allows you to own for less than rent!
- MLS® #1399197
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,600-1,799
- StyleContemporary, Craftsman
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentGary Stuart
- Listing OfficeEssex Homes Se Greenville
- Address108c Clingstone Trail
- SubdivisionPeachtree Park
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Multi-Phone Lines, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.