229 Delbourne Lane, Greer SC, 29651 MLS® #1399204
Home in The Manor at Abner Creek Greer SC
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready September 2019! The Savannah features a wonderful master on the main floor, open kitchen, breakfast and family room with a center island and large walk-in pantry, an upstairs loft along with 3 secondary bedrooms and a large hall bath with double sinks. Other nice upgrades include a drop zone at the garage entrance, hardwood steps, gas fireplace in the family room, covered patio, and much more! Just off I-85 and nestled between Hwy 14 and Hwy 101, Manor at Abner Creek is conveniently situated near both Spartanburg and Greenville. Work and play are just minutes away, including BMW, the airport and plenty of shopping and dining. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle, while saving you thousands on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1399204
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600-2,799
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address229 Delbourne Lane
- SubdivisionThe Manor at Abner Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 17th, 2019 at 7:31am EDT.