1 Bonaventure Drive, Greenville SC, 29615 MLS® #1399239
Home in Botany Woods Greenville SC
This sprawling estate is the epitome of potential. Location, location, location! Nestled in the idealized community of Botany Woods this over 5000 square foot stunner sits on one of the most prestigious lots in all of the neighborhood. A circular driveway leads to the front of the home, ascend a few steps and enter the grandiose home. The formal living area features a fireplace, hardwood floors and french doors to the deck. Formal dining room is large enough for all of your cherished family heirloom dining furniture pieces. The kitchen features butcher block counter tops and beautiful brick wall that could be utilized as a kitchen office space, a built in, or could be converted into a pizza oven. A spacious den features custom built in cabinetry and a fireplace. A wet bar is featured right outside the den across from the oversize pantry and huge laundry room/office area that features a half bath. 2 bedrooms on the main level share a jack and jill style bathroom. The master bedroom, also on the main level, features a fireplace, french doors to the outside, a seating area, built in cabinetry, skylights, multiple walk in closets, double vanity sink, dressing area, jetted tub, walk in shower, sauna, and even a greenhouse. Upstairs find 2 additional bedrooms and a bathroom and tons of storage space. 2 car garage features a separate driveway and a work room. The deck covers the entire back side of the house, perfect for entertaining. This corner lot has plenty of privacy, space, and the level topography offers many options for future endeavors. Botany Woods is a highly sought out community that is located a stones throw away from all of Greenville's amenities.
- MLS® #1399239
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000-5,199
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ParkingDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Courtyard Entry, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Some Storm Doors
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKasey Coffey
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - Pelham
- Address1 Bonaventure Drive
- SubdivisionBotany Woods
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Sauna, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryLake Forest
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 2:16pm EST.