101 Karla Court, Fountain Inn SC, 29644 MLS® #1399270
Home in Oakmont Estates Fountain Inn SC
Located in Fountain Inn, Oakmont Estates subdivision is a hidden treasure with specialty custom-built homes on large lots with no HOA fees. This beautiful 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is situated on a spacious 1.25 acre lot and has a fantastic large back yard and well-manicured front lawn. As you walk in, the 2 story foyer greets you and the floor plan flows from the dining room to the kitchen and then into the living room. You'll love the large eat-in kitchen, with its bright beautiful cabinets, chic light fixtures, and granite countertops. A fireplace with built-in shelves above the mantle and plush carpet await you in the living room. Upstairs, the spacious master suite features an elegant trey ceiling and a full bath with a double vanity, a shower, and walk-in closet. The large bonus room upstairs is a versatile space and can be used as a 4th bedroom, play room, home office, or exercise room. This lovely home also features updated light fixtures, faucets, and fresh paint throughout. Outside is a large deck overlooking the back yard, as well as a 30x50 detached garage with car lift!! The back of the garage is also pre-plumbed for a bathroom and could easily be turned into and in-law suite. Schools are Fork Shoals Elementary, Ralph Chandler Middle, and Woodmont High. This amazing home will not last long. Enjoy the peaceful presence of country living and check it out today!
- MLS® #1399270
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Workshop, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJennifer Jagodzinski
- Listing OfficeBachtel Realty Group
- Address101 Karla Court
- SubdivisionOakmont Estates
- CityFountain Inn
- Zip Code29644
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryFork Shoals
- MiddleRalph Chandler
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 5:01pm EDT.