106 Augusta Street, Easley SC, 29640 MLS® #1399300
Home in Other Easley SC
Move in ready, just a short walk Downtown Easley. This adorable bungalow with fenced in yard and mature trees. Step in to the living room to admire the original hardwoods and custom wood shutters.The kitchen has a farmhouse look with custom cabinets doors. There is an open feel from the kitchen, it overlooks the dining and living room. Great for entertaining! There are 2 spacious bedrooms and a full bath. Did I mention the large laundry room? You can fold everything right there on the counter top with lots of storage in the cabinets. From the kitchen, exit the small mudroom to the covered porch and enjoy the large oak tree and mature landscaping. Lots of potential for the block workshop with electricity located behind the carport. Come see this one before it is gone.
- MLS® #1399300
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage700-999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentSherry Thomas
- Listing OfficeH & H Real Estate Llc
- Address106 Augusta Street
- Zip Code29640
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesDryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 1:31am EDT.