534 Forest Shoals Lane, Duncan SC, 29334 MLS® #1399390
Home in Woodsberry Duncan SC
Great location between Spartanburg and Greenville, and close to I85. Lots of space for a large family, recently remodeled. Huge 5th bedroom that could be a media/bonus room. Open floor plan with a great kitchen and a huge sink. Great FIRST floor master with a whirlpool tub to relax in after a long stressful day. no carpet in the living area's of the home. Come check out this home in a desirable subdivision on a quiet cul-de-sac street.
- MLS® #1399390
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesTilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- Listing AgentRichard Blea
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address534 Forest Shoals Lane
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on September 24th, 2019 at 5:31am EDT.