108 Cureton Street, Greenville SC, 29605 MLS® #1399409
Home in Augusta Road Greenville SC
What an adorable bungalow loaded with charm and character and an incredible location, within walking distance to dining and shopping on Augusta Road. Natural light is amazing, awesome shade trees, rocking chair front porch and private fenced in backyard complete with a fire pit. Owner has just recently had the entire interior painted and all ceilings smoothed. Spacious rooms throughout. Granite counter tops in kitchen with an abundance of cabinets. Homeowner says she is going to miss the peaceful neighborhood and great proximity to Downtown and Augusta Road. Roof was replaced in 2018 and HVAC was replaced in 2016. Property to be sold "as is"
- MLS® #1399409
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200-1,399
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Traditional
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCharlotte Sarvis
- Listing OfficeThat Realty Group
- Address108 Cureton Street
- SubdivisionAugusta Road
- Zip Code29605
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace, Masonry
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:01am EDT.