440 Peach Grove Place, Mauldin SC, 29662 MLS® #1399415
Home in The Grove Mauldin SC
Wonderful 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home in The Grove subdivision in Mauldin, overlooking a beautiful pond. Enjoy your morning coffee on your private front porch or your rear covered porch. The dining room features 9 foot ceilings, chair rail and picture frame molding. The half bath with pedestal sink is conveniently located downstairs. Enter the kitchen to find 42 inch cabinets, refrigerator, double oven, smooth top stove, dishwasher, and disposal. For added storage there is a separate pantry. The breakfast room joins the kitchen and opens to the sunroom, which leads out to a covered porch. ---The ultimate relaxing and entertaining area, the covered porch overlooks a private fenced back yard, and has a spectacular view of the pond. There is a shed which also stays with the home for added storage. ---Back inside, the 2 story great room is wonderful for entertaining friends and family and has a beautiful wood burning fireplace as the focal point of the room. **** Upstairs you will find the master bedroom suite with a walk in closet and private bath. The bath features double sinks, a stand-up shower and a garden tub. The view from the master is gorgeous with beautiful views of the pond behind the home. The upstairs laundry room is convenient to the bedrooms, and the W/D are included. Two additional bedrooms upstairs share a jack and jill bath with a tub/shower combo. Additional features include: fresh paint, Luxury Vinyl Plank on main level, hall linen closet, ceiling fans, and more. Neighborhood amenities: Pond, Pool, Playground. Write your offer today!
- MLS® #1399415
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000-2,199
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Satellite Dish, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Some Trees, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentJeremy Russell
- Listing OfficeRe/max Reach
- Address440 Peach Grove Place
- SubdivisionThe Grove
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Blown, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Wet Bar, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Washer, Double Oven, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:16pm EDT.