305 Andulusian Trail, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399497
Home in Heritage Lakes Simpsonville SC
305 Andulusian Trail offer tremendous value for the price. The location of this home is excellent. It offers convenient access to Butler Rd, Woodruff Rd, I-385, I-85, and Hwy 14. It is zoned for one of the best school systems in Greenville County. The neighborhood itself offers an array of attractive amenities. The neighborhood lake offers scenic paths to walk, and even opportunities to fish from its banks. The neighborhood pool, tennis courts, and playground offer additional opportunities to enjoy. The home sits on a large half-acre lot. The back yard is fully fenced, and offers great space for children and pets to enjoy. The deck itself is spacious for any social events or any get-together. The attached covered area offers a great escape from the hot weather, and gives you a chance to still enjoy the great outdoor space. Located just off the kitchen this gives you a great chance to entertain outside and inside. The kitchen itself offers an over-sized island which provides addition seating and storage. The ample cabinet space will leave you with plenty of options in storing all of your kitchen appliances. The kitchen area also offers a breakfast or dining area in addition to the spacious kitchen. The living room is located off of the kitchen and offers. Combo dining area, perfect for those seeking an open layout and floor plan. The beautiful stone fireplace serves as the main feature of this room, and provides a nice contemporary rustic touch. The master bedroom offers tremendous size. It includes a walk-in closet and a full bathroom. There is a second bedroom suite in this home, perfect for short-term or long term-guests who want their own bathroom and space. There are two more spacious bedrooms located within the home as well. The home features a two-car carport, that offers great parking space, and can easily be converted to a garage for anyone’s preference. This home is priced at a lower $/sqft than any other home in Heritage Lakes presently, be sure to take advantage of this limited opportunity to have instant equity, and a great one story home with an abundance of great features.
- MLS® #1399497
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,200-2,399
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleContemporary, Ranch
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Path, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court, Neighborhood Lake/Pond
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentWill Ray
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address305 Andulusian Trail
- SubdivisionHeritage Lakes
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops-Solid Surface, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Oven-Electric, Warming Drawer, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 8:16am EST.