112 Moorgate Drive, Simpsonville SC, 29681 MLS® #1399512
Home in Copper Creek Simpsonville SC
Why wait to build, when you can buy this adorable home already upgraded with custom feels! This 5-bedroom 4 bath home with large bonus room has been upgraded throughout. As you enter the grand two-story foyer with upgraded light fixture you will notice the beautiful new flooring throughout main living area. Formal living room with custom wood pallet wall to the right, formal dining room with coffered ceiling big enough for those large family dinners. Eat-in kitchen with granite countertops, new backsplash, freshly painted kitchen cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. Family room with gas logs and plenty of room for entertaining. Downstairs also with a bedroom and full bath for guests. Master on second level with sitting room and gas logs, en-suite with double vanities, large walk in shower with new fixture, California closet with built in shelving. Additionally, you will find 3 more bedrooms with ample closet space two additional bathrooms. Large bonus room with bench sitting by window, new carpet upstairs with upgraded padding. Outside is an extra-large patio with added pergola with wired electricity. Custom playhouse or SheShed outside with deck wired with electricity, escape from the hustle and bustle and relax! Come see this beauty to see for yourself!
- MLS® #1399512
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,600-3,799
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentStephanie Burger
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address112 Moorgate Drive
- SubdivisionCopper Creek
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Multi-Units, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on December 11th, 2019 at 7:31pm EST.