103 Bent Tree Street, Easley SC, 29642 MLS® #1399598
Home in Twin Brook Easley SC
**MOTIVATED SELLER** BEST LOCATION IN TOWN!!..... Nestled on a quiet street of the Twin Brook subdivision, this beautiful 5BR/2.5BA home awaits a new family and is MOVE IN READY! This home has been meticulously maintained by the original owners (that’s right- you will be the second owners- A RARE FIND!). As you enter, you will find a living room (could easily be converted to a home office), dining room, spacious Den with wood burning fireplace (gas line has also been run under the crawl space), and a large kitchen! The kitchen and breakfast area are OPEN CONCEPT to the Den creating an ideal place for entertaining family and friends. In the breakfast area there is a BAY WINDOW that allows access to the 20x12 SCREENED PORCH, which then opens out to the wrap around DECK. This space is ideal for BBQ's and grilling out with friends. The kitchen features ample cabinet & counter space, window looking out to the back yard, Bosch dishwasher, pantry, and easy access to the WALK IN laundry room. Upstairs you will find a fabulous over-sized master suite with a full bath and walk-in closet. In addition, there are 4 guest bedrooms w/ample closet space and a full bath to share. The 19x12 5th bedroom could be used as a BONUS ROOM as it is very large and bright. Main level has solid wood doors and all bathroom vanities have custom made solid wood cabinets. This house has a nice large wooded backyard including additional walk-in storage under the home! A screened porch overlooking your private backyard with mature trees makes this home even more desirable! All this in the popular Forest Acres area with easy access to Interstate 85 and 20 Minutes from CLEMSON UNIVERSITY, this property is located in one of Easley's most desirable areas with sought-after schools including Forest Acres Elementary. You have unlimited shopping/dining/entertainment minutes away...Just ten miles from the beautiful DOWNTOWN GREENVILLE and less than 2 miles from the sought-after Forest Acres School. You are within walking distance to JB Owens Recreation Park for family fun. So many wonderful things to appreciate in this home, it will not last long – come see it today!
- MLS® #1399598
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400-2,599
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Attached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentDarby Bane
- Listing OfficeAdvisor Real Estate Services
- Address103 Bent Tree Street
- SubdivisionTwin Brook
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Self Cleaning, Refrigerator, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 15th, 2019 at 5:46am EDT.