219 Wasson Gin Road, Laurens SC, 29360 MLS® #1399686
Home in None Laurens SC
Spending a minute in this house and you fall in love with the peace and tranquility that comes from living in the country. Open pastures surrounding the home, great space for kids to play outside or have your garden. Then stepping inside the home you fall in love with the hardwood floors, the built in cabinets in the dining room, and the extra large bedrooms in the back of the house thanks to a 12 foot addition put on buy the owner. This home has been cared for and meticulously maintained by the owner and is looking for the next family to do the same. Make this house your families HOME!
- MLS® #1399686
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400-1,599
- Year Built1955
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingSide/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesSide/Rear Entry, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofArchitectural, Composition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Ruzicka
- Listing OfficeMarchant Company, The
- Address219 Wasson Gin Road
- Zip Code29360
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDryer, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryHickory Tavern
- MiddleGray Court-Owings
- HighLaurens Dist 55
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2019.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 3:18am EDT.